Thursday, November 18, 2010

Not quite dormant

So this blog has been pretty dormant for some time..
Too busy with everyday work life..
Too busy with finding time to play and relax..
Too busy with living the joys of drinks, pool, snooker, and stuff..

Had a health check up today..
Complimentary check includes blood cholesterol, pressure, glucose level etc.
I upgraded to check my kidney and liver..
Not that I am worried my liver may be spoilt (and to think so many people always say their liver is spoilt)..
But since I am doing a health check then might as well..

Blood pressure was a little bit high normal..
The person said probably cause I walked across the room..
Well like Mitch said, if just by walking across the room my pressure becomes higher..
Then something is not quite right too..
Can't believe I ganna smoke by that person..

Oh speaking of which..
I clocked only 30 mins of run so far..
And the 21km run is like 2 weeks away..
But I think there are many who are not prepared as well? Audrey? Gina? SC?
How about YC, how's marathon training?
I think I should just walk more, since we are running in Sentosa. Got good views
Good excuse too haha..

Anyways work peak is ending in 2 weeks!
Time for some rounds of drinks..
Tower anyone?

No comments: