Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New work? No?

For those who are not yet aware, there was a change in work scope for me since July..
Gone are the days I will be the first line for work..
No more preparation of computations, preparing bills, dealing with endless admin stuff, being the main client contact etc..
This is because come October, I will officially be "progressed" to a reviewer role..

That means..
To the extent I am required to do so..
I will be reviewing the stuff above, prepared by the guy/girl who is doing the first line of work..
There will be added responsibilities as I will be assisting managers to manage work progress..
I will have to spot stuff that the preparer didn't manage to..

On a related matter..
Lunch breaks with colleagues will no longer be bitching about the people above..
Instead..we will be bitching about those above and below..
Even though I realised recently it's more about the people below..

Anyway..I had just finished 5 seasons of "How I met your mother"..
It's an awesome (quote Barney) show..
Highly recommended..I have all 5 seasons in my computer (shhh) so get it from me if you want to..
And season 6 is airing sometime this month..
I bet it's gonna be legen..
Wait for it.. (pause)
dary..

No comments: