Thursday, July 15, 2010

Lost my wisdom?

Took out my wisdom tooth on Tuesday..
Quite an experience..
Drilling of my bones..
I could feel my whole skull vibrate..
Various attempts to get the tooth out..clamps..pliers..
It turned out that my tooth had 4 legs..so it was hard work..

It certainly didn't help that my dentist was a female..
Who seemed to enjoy Lady Gaga songs..
She was singing along to Bad Romance while doing my stitches..
Luckily she wasn't singing along to Alejandro while plucking my tooth (although I like that song)..

But it's over..
With a swollen cheek now that made me look like I got punched..
But I can eat solid food now..
And I wonder if I can have alcohol on Friday..maybe just a little bit?

Well..but one of the shiok things can just be explained via the following conversation:-

Me: Go out and cheong again ah..how come so late online?
Friend: No la. Slept just now. Online to do some stuff then go sleep again. How come you are not sleeping?
Me: I don't have to work tomorrow. Is that a good enough reason?
Friend: Enough reason.

Now beat that hahaha!

No comments: