Monday, July 26, 2010

Joining the big family??

And so it's confirmed..
Iphone 4 is coming to Singapore this Friday..
Will I be queuing for it?
Looking at the ipad sales, I may have to queue from 12am (Thursday morning not Friday)..
Seems ridiculous..but there are people who may do it..

But it seems like a good phone..
Other than the reception problems..
But which phone doesn't have problems??
Maybe the problems are magnified just because it is so popular..
That if you put things in perspective, you will realise every phone has its problems..
Just that not many people are using it and nobody bothers to report..
Like my Nokia e71 which drops reception occasionally too..
Data reception is not too good too..
I am sure not many have heard of these problems..
Or nobody cares..

Well..
If it is cheap, comes with a free cover to solve the reception problem and they have stock, I will get it.
Maybe there are too many 3GS users already..so they won't upgrade..
Maybe I won't have to queue to get it..
Maybe all these will happen in my dream haha..

No comments: